UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, November 05, 2013
BAKING AND MORE
I'm into baking these days. After being at rest for most of the days because of colds and coughs due to shifting weather. Weather here is insane! But airconditioning helps and so cheap too. 

I tried doing cheesecake earlier, but the oven here in the flat is not digital so I'm still having a hard time figuring out the right setup. But I'm pleased with my cheese cake, its yummier than the one we ordered for 80riyals, and I don't want to be bitchy about it but they should not be selling those in the first place! 

---

On another note, I'm super happy with JapJap, my new ride. It's a 2014 model of Mitsubishi Pajero. I was initially looking at Hummer, but since the last model available in the market is 2010, it's quite hard to find decent-looking ones. And I have a no-no policy on second hand vehicles, or anything pre-owned so I opted for a brand new pajero. And I made the right choice. Thanks to Hubby for buying me one. He is a little envious of it because nothing beats an offroad vehicle so he would soon sell the Captiva to get a pick-up for himself 😝. 

---

Hermione is enjoying school, apart from that she can read already with just barely a month after school has started, she is also learning arabic, and next year french - I'm sooo jealous. One of my goal this year is to learn a new language. And I'm not sure I'll be able to achieve it. 

And speaking of my goals for this year, I started stocks investing this month and so far, so good. 


That's all for now. 


posted by JV @ Tuesday, November 05, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER