UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
EURO TOUR: DAY 5 - PISA, ITALY
Day 5. Pisa, Italy

We were supposed to go the the outlet store for Prada but was not feeling up to it, so we decided to go to Pisa instead to see for ourselves the Leaning Tower of Pisa. But, I was not able to go with the group since I was feeling dizzy so I decided to stay in the hotel instead. I let hubby and Hermione go since I don't want them to missed anything as special as this is.

And true they enjoyed it so much, it was a 30minute train ride from Florence. They brought me real nice souvenirs  and we met for a late lunch before heading to Milan.


posted by JV @ Wednesday, November 27, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER