UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, April 03, 2006
My weekend...




Last Saturday, I spent my day, doing the laundry and mostly cleaning our new apartment and of course, catching up with LOST episodes. My body ached when I woke up Sunday since I'm not used to doing household chores, we had our lunch at Max's restaurant courtesy of my sister-in-law, Ate Lani as a treat of her two sons who graduated a week a go. While hubby fetched my in-laws in their place in Cainta at the same time picked some of our things...I went shopping for bath towels, a chopping knife and other kitchen stuff. We also had to replace the carpet we bought last week at Sta. Lucia and bought another one for our room.

After having a petty misunderstanding immediately after hearing the mass, we went to Robinson's supermarket as I bought something to cook for the week. We headed off our place in Marikina wherein we picked up the laundry and some of my personal stuff. It was almost past 10PM when we reached QC. After clearing our belongings, we took bath and sleep.
posted by JV @ Monday, April 03, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER