UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Am I getting older?
I'm a bit grumpy today...I don't know, I went to bed earlier than usual last night and woke up later than I'm used to. I'm not sure, maybe too much work it taking a tall on me.

At long last, I finally got the chance to update my resume - by tomorrow, I'll be able to complete everything because I need to dig my files for the trainings that I have attended. I intend to have a consultancy job before the end of the year, so by next year, I'll have something to do besides planning for weddings - then I can finally give up my full time job. Yes! That's my plan. Honestly, it's the need to have a steady income that keeps me from walking out here, you see, I'm used to supporting myself, eventhough my hubby will definitely provide for me, I don't want to feel "needy" in a way. I will feel guilty for shopping hehe.

Last June, I ventured to a business with my old-time friend and its giving positive yield...so money is no more an issue...however, I feel that I needed to do something since I'm used to working and not just plain working but working to death, it will definitely be a big change for me. So, I'm preparing myself to have something to be busy with and that will be consultancy jobs - and - wedding planning! It's not that I do not want my job, I love my job, its very challenging and I learn a lot from it but its really demanding, and the pay is not that lucrative. It's taking so much of my time - my life...




Labels:

posted by JV @ Wednesday, September 26, 2007  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER