UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, September 28, 2007
The end is near...
It's the last day of our boss-free week...

Hubby and I finally got the chance to buy a vacuum cleaner which is a "must-have" for cleaning the car, also,it will be a little handy for cleaning our little apartment. I also found this gorgeous "red dress" at one of the newly open shops in Trinoma, I was able to buy also MrBuncs a nice-looking white polo. It has been my duty eversince we got married to be his personal shopper, to the point that, he can't buy his stuff on his own without consulting me hehe

I'm trying to loose weight by popping slimming pills, one of my clients offered it to me, since she has a great sales pitch, I found myself carrying it with me. The effect? Well its makes you thirsty BIG TIME! I'm not a water person, I will be drown to have 3 full glasses in a day, but now, I've been galloping water even before I close my eyes. The tendency is you loose appetite since you're full from the water intake. I'm weighing 124 lbs. when I started taking it, its not that I'm fat, its just that I'm not used to being 120+ lbs. its so frustrating that I can't wear most of my clothes now and that's justify my shopping hehe.

MrBuncs is itching to buy the digital SLR that he wants, he found a store somewhere in manila selling digital SLR - very cheap but original - cash basis only. He will be going there tomorrow while me and my mom will be shopping at Divi hehe. I want to start my christmas shopping as early as now, I don't want to be rushing come christmas season.


Labels:

posted by JV @ Friday, September 28, 2007  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER