UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, March 04, 2010
Another trip to the ER...
I'm feeling a little rundown lately. My migraine is giving me a hard time coupled with stomach discomfort and nausea. I voluntarily had myself checked at St. Luke's ER yesterday for fear of having Rota Virus since some officemates of mine were reportedly infected. So I called up the husband when I heard the news to drive me to the hospital since the little girl skipped the Rota Virus shot when she was 6 months old and its driving me mad thinking I may be carrying it around and to the house...to my little darling baby.


We arrived at the hospital by 7PM, the BP monitor and thermometer read normal. They had me CBC'd and tried to put me on IV to manage my dehydration. However, after 2 failed attempts and blowing up my veins, I talked to the doctor to give me oral medication instead. The nurse kept justifying to me that my veins are really thin, to hell with him - I have been put on IV many times and no one complained about my veins. Lucky him, I don't want to put him in trouble so I kept my mouth shut while rolling my eyes. After more than 2 hours of being held hostage in the hospital bed while being  monitored closely, my CBC and other tests came back normal so they gave me my discharge order and prescription meds. Then we went home to be greeted by a warm arozcaldo specially made by my MIL - just for me.
posted by JV @ Thursday, March 04, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER