UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Summer Fever
My plan of going on shopping spree will just have to wait, the little girl has fever on and off since last night and I have to be here for her. I intend to start my GM diet today but decided not to push through with it because I will need all the strength I could gather because yaya is taking her off starting this afternoon and with the bebe being sick today, I can't afford to skip on some energy food. I will go on partial GM instead, it will give me time to adjust in time for holy week, the perfect time to go on full GM diet.

I hope my little dalaga will be okay soon. She seems active though, maybe its the heat.
posted by JV @ Saturday, March 20, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER