UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Bes...
As calendared, me and my bestfriend went to the spa for a relaxing massage and of course for some bonding. I rarely get to spend time with my bestfriend since we're really busy having to work in the same company where chit chat time is an impossible thing (atleast for her). Some of our friends would wonder how are we that limited in the chicka catergory given that we are just a floor apart, well...work is demanding, I'm in Operations while she is in Finance. I deliver the eggs and she accounts for it, tough jobs eh?

Bes has been my bestfriend since we we're in the 4th grade, I dunno how we became best buddy given our differences, she's the quiet-type while I'm loud, she loves working with numbers while I hate the sight of it, and she's all too nice while I can be very intimidating.Yes, we're from different species and even if we don't get to see or speak with each other for ages, we know deep inside our hearts that we have each other. I guess our friendship has evolved in a way from being exclusive to allowing ourselves to grow, share and learn from others - that way, we become a better person.
posted by JV @ Sunday, March 14, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER