UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Hermione @ 18 months
We celebrated Hermione's 18th month here on earth last Sunday. We had Decadent Cake from Cake2Go and I cooked (yes, you read it right - I can cook) Baked Ziti. At 18 months...

Hermione is quite a chatter, she babbles a lot, although she can manage to speak a few tagalog words like patos (for shoes), gatas (for milk), and taas (for upstairs). She communicates well through actions, she can express what she wants by pulling my arms or pointing to objects. Her attention span improved tremendously, she can now focus on whatever is playing on the screen for hours (lovely time for me and yaya). Her motor development skill is remakable, she is a runner, jumper and a climber rolled into one.

She is a very sweet young lady, who loves to be cuddled by mommy and daddy. After waking up, the first thing she would do is kiss and hug me. Although the kiss is sound-less, it makes my heart melts. During the night, she would roll between us so we could alternately hug her while she is sleeping. Whenever she sees us, she would outstretch her arms automatically for a hug.

My little princess is becoming a copycat lately, loves to replicate our actions, she would brush her hair and put lotion to her little hands and spread it in her arms and legs. She loves splashing water in her face, maybe she's feeling the summer too. Usually when she gets to hold a hankie, she would automatically blow her nose or wipe her face with a towel. She knows how to brush her teeth and wear and take off her clothes (with assistance of course).

She loves being on camera. And bat her eyelashes upon hearing "beautiful eyes".  She wants to be appreciated on how well she eats by clapping our hands everytime she takes a bite, in that way, she will finish her food, that's why mommy always ends up with red sore hands. Her appetite has sky-rocketed this past month, which made me extremely happy, seeing that she is slowly gaining weight. She is quite slim (sorry I was hoping for a fat little child), but her pedia assured me that her weight is within the normal range while her height is in above average category. So no worries.

Thank you Hermione for making my life happier. I love you my chinita.
posted by JV @ Wednesday, March 17, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER