UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Saturday, March 20, 2010
TGIF
It has been a busy week for me, my stress level is going up, I don't think the Philip Stein's anti-stress technology is working on me - I'm thinking of getting a Phiten bracelet to help me through. Well, since I was too beat up, I diverted again to retail therapy, bad, bad, bad me.

Its not for me, but for the little girl. I got her easi-vent Tommee Tippee bottles and teats, I decided to retire her  Avent bottles which leaks like crazy, I think its the main reason for turning Hermione to Babyzilla for a couple of nights now, making me more sleep-deprived than ever.

I was also able to get the little girl some nice tops and jeans from Gingersnaps, I'm halfly done with her summer collection! Tomorrow, its going to be my turn to shop! My brothers will be picking me up at home since the husband has to stay with the little girl while I'm gone.











posted by JV @ Saturday, March 20, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER