UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Busy Saturday...
My schedule was overflowing yesterday. I  woke a little disoriented after a bad dream or shall I say it was a good one hehe, well, I dreamt that I resigned from work  - I say I was disoriented cause I can't seem to fit which day it was, I thought I was late for work then I remembered that its Saturday, I couldn't possibly missed that - it's my favorite day of the week.

I woke up at 7AM, played, fed and bathed Hermione, at 10AM, we were on our way to St.Luke's, we arrived just in time as Baby Sophie (Joyce' little girl) is finishing their appointment with our pedia. We opted for Hermione to have the last dose of IPD vaccine, we initially agreed to have the MMR earlier than IPD with the measles outspread but got a little confused thinking that the pedia is just trying to double the dosage (we're not into double-dosing, since vaccines has negative sides too). After reviewing again the Immunization Chart with the doctor, it came to us that the doctor is just advancing the MMR vaccine in lieu of the scare. So next month, we'll have it plus the Vit A drops, by May she will have her last shot of Hepa-A. Then her legs and our pockets will be free for a while since the next vacs are scheduled when she turns 2.  Also, next visit, we will plan with the doctor what meds to bring for our Bora Trip, just to be on the safe side.

Then we dropped by for Hermione's cake before heading to Don Henrico's where we had lunch with the family. We ordered baked ziti, supreme pizza, fish sticks, ceasar salad and of course buffalo wings. Hermione was not in her best mood skipping her usual morning nap, but boy, she can turn the resto upside down. I'm glad we got to spend some time with my family, I missed them and they missed the little girl, of course my parents keeps on grumbling at me (in between meals) for not bringing their first apo to them regularly. Then the husband took home the bebe with her yaya while I went shopping with the family. Then E followed back and we went to the bank to stash some moolah into the little girl's account before we went shopping for him and the baby, I also got shoes for yaya. As for me, I left the mall empty-handed. Poor me.
posted by JV @ Sunday, March 14, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER