UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Congratulations!
After a series of meetings, we we're finally back in the office at 6PM where our lady boss broke the good news, my friend who happened to be my senior operations officer will be promoted and will soon be heading a new team, an offshoot of my department. Since one of our projects is too big, it deserves a dedicated department. Its official now since the big boss approved the new org struc. So I guess, congratulations is in order...Mace, I've always believe in you...I hope you will continue to strive and be the best that you can be.

I'm really happy when someone from my team gets promoted, I feel a sense of pride knowing that I have been instrumental in training them. I usually get bored of my job after 3 years or so, I always look for new challenges. That is the main reason I train my people well, so that when its time for me to leave, there will be someone to take my place - its called succession planning in the corporate world.

I'm glad that I have a very hardworking and dedicated team. I'm not easy to deal with, I can be the devil-wears-prada kinda manager at times, because I always push everyone in my team to excel, to go beyond their limits, because I know they can do better.
posted by JV @ Wednesday, March 10, 2010  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Maricel said…

    Thank you Ms. JV. You really trained me well and I'm so very thankful for all the things you have thought me. You and Ma'am RBI are my ideal boss.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER