UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Yaya and Maid-less
Since yaya is not here, I had the grand time with the little girl. Her fever went off, but then the meds continued round the clock as prescribed by her pedia. She had her last dose at 3:30PM. She also had a massage, hope that would help. Let's see, I hope she will be saved from another ER trip.

I made macaroni soup for her lunch. At breakfast, she had raisin bonnet brought by her lolo when they visited yesterday. She also had corn and a spoon of yogurt. I'm just glad that she is not passing up on milk, good thing she is on Pediasure.

Then when yaya arrived, I prepared the husband's food - all fruits and veggies to be taken to office tomorrow (he is on GM diet) since I need to be at the office by 8AM for a meeting, I decided to work on my wifey chores early on. Its been nearly 3 weeks since our maid went AWOL, good thing my MIL was able to hire the replacement today, she will be reporting on Tuesday. So bye bye house chores.
posted by JV @ Sunday, March 21, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER