UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, March 08, 2010
Student Driver...

Life is too short. I know it after several near-death experiences. That's why I intend to make the most of it, by learning - a lifetime student, yes I'ld like the sound of that. I promise to acquire a new skill every year. For this year, I will take driving lessons.

Yes, after a couple of attempts and getting an automatic car - I still can't get myself  to drive on a busy street and in broad daylight. I can drive but only if I own the road, during the night when vehicles is a rare commodity. I dunno, everytime I will give driving a try, something would come up that would stop me from pursuing it. Like, my first try  - I had an accident (but I wasn't the driver then)  after that I became preggy. Hmnnn, what is it in driving....?

But this time, I intend to do it! I'll be shopping around for driving schools that would give us the best deals. Yes, I'm not alone in this, my bestfriend will be enrolling with me and once more - we're back to being students!
posted by JV @ Monday, March 08, 2010  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger YabY said…

    ui I want to enroll din.. let me know the rates.. yun nga lang not the right time since I am (mostly) in KL... I plan when I get to have a long vacation hahaha.... sana in due time...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER