UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Saturday, March 06, 2010
Some "me" time...

I had another "me" time last night as I spent 3 hours leisurely pampering myself to a Foot Reflex and Swedish Body Massage after that really relaxing steam bath and jacuzzi. I know...I know...I just had one last week, but for months I didn't get any so I guess I'm just catching up...I wasn't able to book my favorite therapist so I settled with the next senior therapist available, it went well but not as as good as with Josie. I'll book her in advance next week, yeah, it will be a weekly treat for  myself. Maybe next week my bestfriend can join me.

Today, I headed to my favorite salon for my regular manicure and pedicure. This is really non-negotiable. I'm not into hot oils, precission haircut, and other salon services. I rarely have bad hair day, so why spend some moolah trying to make my hair look good when its good enough (atleast for me). But when it comes to nails, its a different story. I love having my nails done, every 2 weeks if my schedule permits. I discovered this nearby salon - Metro, they have really good manicurist, and the service is great. The place is nothing compared to Nail-a-holics or Dashing Diva, but its decent. And they have Orly Nail Lacouer, I super love Orly, it doesn't give that yellowish after-effect, doesn't chip off easily and have a wide color selection.

So you know, I'm not spoiling myself that much- Like today...I'm working, yes, on a Saturday, I'm not fretting, I just want to say that I work hard...but I play hard.


posted by JV @ Saturday, March 06, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER