UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, January 14, 2011
ALL-AROUND
I was promoted from being the Mayordoma/Driver, now I'm also the yaya of my little one. Last week, I was furious with Hermione's yaya for not coming back on time, she was supposedly to be back by January 2 and yet she didn't. I would have allowed her for one more week of vacation time if she just told me straight that she  was planning to have a week-long vacation. She knew from the start how I hate false promises. So when she texted me again that she won't be coming back until Saturday after promising to return by Tuesday, and then by Wednesday, I told her and her mom that I will not be accepting her anymore and she is FIRED!

Good thing I'm left with a dependable helper. Now, I'm a hands-on mom to my little chinita and I'm loving every moment of it. I was supposed to go on full-blast job-hunting for Singapore since I really want to join hubby real soon. But Hubby told me to hold my horse, there's no need to hurry and just enjoy being with the little girl. How sweet of him, he knew that I'm enjoying my new role as a full-time mom to our only daughter and is giving me the time of my life. Of course, he misses us so much that there are times he needs to be pep-talked, I realized its because he's so attached to me and Hermione, WE are his WORLD. And I love him more because of that, I'm soooooooo lucky for having him. I realized I must have done something right to deserve him :)
posted by JV @ Friday, January 14, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER