UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, January 27, 2011
CAR WASH
Yesterday, I decided to give our car a bath, why? Coz I  have been skipping on my badminton games for 2 weeks now being sickie and all that, and because I can literally write my name on the car - the best way to burn some calories is to wash the car. It was a brilliant idea aside from my back telling me never to do that again hehe.

I did that while Hermione was on her little pool enjoying herself playing with our househelp. Then I took a quick shower and headed to the salon for that much needed pedi, I chose a metalic blue Sally Hansen nailcolor since I'm stock with my Orly in Red and it has been always on my nails. I have to go to Megamall to pick-up new nailcolors.

Then me and the little girl went to my in-laws just across the street for a little chit-chat, and boy that coffee that I drunk kept me up the whole night. So I tried to get some nap but couldn't get a decent one because the little girl is always in the room checking me out and banging the door behind her every 5 minutes or so.

Tomorrow I will go to the wax salon before meeting my BFFs for coffee, I'm so excited to go out again.
posted by JV @ Thursday, January 27, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER