UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
2011 WISH LIST
Its 2011. Some people have new year's resolution, well, not me, I might as well do a wishlist, this is better, more realistic...don't you think? Yes, a wishlist to start my new year. Hubby might raise an eyebrow upon seeing this, but he knows me well after being with each other for almost half of our life that I get my motivation to succeed in life from the things I wanna have. *Wink*Wink

So, here are they:

1. LV Speedy 30. In Ebene, to match my LV Neverfull.














2. Macbook. Yeah, yeah, I just got the cutest Lenovo netbook, but I wanna own this, but I have to be a macbook user by heart so I guess I will have to borrow hubby's macbook pro while I'm still studying. Then, I'll pass the pink netbook to my darling daughter, you see I'm a great mommy!






3. Missha BB Cream. I'm soooooo in love with Missha, I ordered this and Dr. Jart BB Cream online but so far this outperform the other so I would want a cabinet full of Missha!

















4. iPad Cover. Yes, my ipad needs a new outfit after all she's been upholding to Hermione's expectations, my little technie girl loves my iPad she thinks its hers. I guess this case would do. Simple yet very professional looking since I will be working again, but I will have to beg my daughter to give me back the iPad or the hubby will buy me a new one...hmnnnn.



















5. Orly. My nails only deserve Orly, I want to grab all the colors!

Oh no, its getting late already....I need more time to do this...
posted by JV @ Tuesday, January 25, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER