UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, February 02, 2011
BANGKOK, MY SHOPPING HAVEN...
Yesterday, my sister-in-law and I booked an impromptu flight to Bangkok, Thailand for a shopping spree this coming May. They will be arriving on the 4th week of April and she was quite frustrated about us not pushing through with our SG Trip so I suggested we fly to Bangkok so we could do some shopping together instead...

Her hubby insisted on going with us -making us missed the seats on sale by just a few minutes, so we have to move our flight to weekdays, I guess I could take a couple of days off from work. My brother-in-law also asked me to book him a flight so he could join. I wonder about my husband, he's not interested in going back to Bangkok...

So since last night I have been burning my netbook trying to look for a decent hotel where we could stay, SIL will be doing the IT, she wanted to go on cruise, unfortunately our schedule is quite tight so I guess we can only do a dinner cruise. 

I'm so excited to go back to Bangkok, I can still remember how cheap the shoes, dresses and accessories there. So in prep, I'm on a cease-shop mode effective today.
posted by JV @ Wednesday, February 02, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER