UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, February 02, 2011
SO HAPPY TOGETHER
Yes! The husband is here since Sat morning, we (with my BILs) fetched him at Eastwood where our good friend drop him off. We slept 'til 10AM and had a wonderful breakfast together with the little girl - Sinangag, Fried Egg Tocino, Longanisa and Hotdog.

Then we went to my parents for lunch and played badminton in the evening. Sunday was spent sleeping and a quick shopping and early dinner with my parents and brothers.

Last monday, me and the husband went out for a movie date - at last I have a date! We watched "Season  of the Witch" complete with hotdog and popcorn hehe. We also went to the grocery and bought the little  girl a bigger pool. Come the next stay, I found the little girl with his daddy giggling at the pool.

The husband is totally hooked with my dishes, tehehehe.
posted by JV @ Wednesday, February 02, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER