UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, February 09, 2011
COOKING KA!
I must be going crazy, I'm literally dreaming about cooking! Yes, I would wake up in the middle of night and be worried of what to cook for tomorrow...and instead of shopping for clothes, shoes and bags, I'm looking at pans and cooking sets while in the mall. I even asked my mom to buy me a set of palayok. And would you believe that I spend almost 3 hours in the grocery, looking for ingredients?!

What's happening to me??? Today, I cooked Paksiw na Isda (Sour Fish) and Beef Caldereta. I'm really becoming more and more domesticated each day...and my waistline is suffering from being always in the kitchen.
posted by JV @ Wednesday, February 09, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER