UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, February 27, 2011
THE BEST WAY TO CELEBRATE RECOVERY: GO MALL-ING!
We celebrated our recovery with 3-day shopping spree, yep, that's how elated we are from being out of the hospital. On Wednesday, we went to the nearby mall and hubby and I were able to score new maong pants. Yes, I badly need a new one, since I trimmed down 10 lbs. now that I'm no longer working, yipee!

Come Thursday, we headed to Megamall, our first stop was at Baby Co. where we bought the little girl a nice dress, 5 pants (for our anti-dengue campaign), 3 pairs of shoes ( I know I swore not to buy her another pair, not until she wore everything that I bought for her last year, but then again, I'm just a hopeless shopaholic mom ), a new set of plate and cup, a tangled-inspired slipper, 8 pair of socks (again to keep her away from dengue), no fluoride toothpaste and a head-to-toe wash.

Then we went to Forever 21, after trying on a lot of stuff there, I went with a bag of dresses. Trying on a lot of dresses made me hungry, and I wanna whip away that hunger with a grand trip to the Orchard Road. I've been meaning to go to the Singaporean-inspired resto but knowing me, I hate long driving, yes a drive from our place to Megamall is already considered a long drive in my opinion hehe. Of course I ordered my fave - Hokkien Mee, Char Siew Asado Pao, Pork Siew Mai while the husband had Char Kway Teow. We ordered Kaya Toast for the little girl which she did not touch and ended up in our refrigerator. And the price?Well, its quite reasonable, within the hawker-price range I think when you're in SG but here you get to enjoy your meals in an air-conditioned and nicely designed resto. I would surely go back for more! We were able to buy some healthy foodies for the little girl at Kultura - Camote Chips, Banana Chips and Malunggay-based Juices.


We had to cut our trip short since wouldn't want to be stuck in the traffic so we decided to continue our shopping trip at the nearest mall to our place, I was able to pick-up another dress from my favorite store - Plains and Prints and hubby got a new pair of Nike rubber shoes.

We ate at the newly renovated French Baker before heading home. By Friday, we went to Echostore to buy some anti-mosquito lotions and all-natural chips for the little  girl and my in-laws. We decided to catch a movie afterwards.
posted by JV @ Sunday, February 27, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER