UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Saturday, July 16, 2011
HARRY POTTER DATE WITH HUBBY
Last night hubby took me to a movie date, of course, I wouldn't miss Harry Potter 7.2. Since the husband will be coming all the way from the South, I was tasked to get the tickets at an earlier time, I have been meaning to go out by 5 o'clock but late-minute emails trapped me on my desk for another hour. I took the bus because I'm not sure how's the parking in Edsa Shang Mall, and I realized it was a good call not to bring one or I would have gone crazy, the worst parking area ever! Though I endured a 15-minute walk from Megamall since I wasn't sure where to go down, I'm not that familiar with that area and the bus stops so I ended up with the wrong bus stop.

So there I was 1.5 hours late, luckily there was 2 seats available at the farthest left side of the cinema, I got the 3D, 9:30 show, I'm not really that positive that I will like the seats but heck, I was late and I don't want to walk back again to Megamall to switch movie house so I paid the cashier hoping I would be able to somehow enjoy the movie. Then I went for a little shopping, since my feet was a bit swollen from all the walking. I just managed to buy a bag for myself. I'm happy with my purchase since I've been meaning to buy that bag when  I saw it in the magazine but the price tag made me hold back and remind myself that I'm saving for the LV Speedy. But last night it  was on 50% discount, so I picked it up and went straight to the cashier, without thinking.

We had dinner at Pepper Lunch, I got the Beef Pepper Rice while the husband opted for its Chicken version. I enjoyed my dinner, it was delicious! Though I was a bit disappointed that I wasn't able to use my Standard Chartered transaction receipt because of the issue on the promo date, but I'm still happy with our dinner. Then we went to the cinema, the seats where we were assigned were not bad after all since the seats were strategically positioned towards the 180-degree screen.

My review on the last Harry Potter installment deserves a separate post.
posted by JV @ Saturday, July 16, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER