UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, December 10, 2012
SAHM
Being a stay-at-home mom is a big change for me, especially now that I run the house without  househelp and yaya. But its a very positive change for me since I get to be with my little girl everyday. This is what I have always wanted - to be a SAHM, by choice. In the Philippines, with the ever increasing prices of just about everything, its really hard to live as a one-income family. So its just practical for both of us to be working.

It's not that I don't enjoy working, the truth is - I love my work and I'm good at it. I love running the show in every project that I handle. But then, there are times that I wish I don't need to, so I can be with my little girl.

Thank God that I don't need to work here. And if ever I will, its because I want to and not because I need to. And that makes it more enjoyable!

posted by JV @ Monday, December 10, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER