UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, June 19, 2015
BACK TO BLOGGINGVERSE
It has been awhile since I last posted, been very busy with my baby girl we named Katniss Ericka and my 6 year-old daughter and of course running the house.

It  has been a very challenging year for me especially having a newborn after 6 years. But I am very happy that God us Katniss...she is truly an answered prayer.

Looking back at 2014.

January - Felt so relax having been able to have a two-week vacation at Turkey.
February - Had to go back to Ph to visit my father-in-law who was very ill and been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. I also learned that I'm pregnant.
March - My father-in-law passed away. Had to stay behind because of my high-risk pregnancy while hubby went back to PH for his father funeral.
April - Same old. Same old except for being always hungry.
May - Hungrier and frustrated with the limited food here, apart from it, pregnancy went well.
June - Decided to go to PH with Hermione so I can eat and supervise the finishing of our new project - Amidala Apartments
July - Eat, Eat, Eat
August - Had to go back to Qatar, vacation is over. Nanay travelled with us. Happy that she went with us to assist us.
September - School started, Hermione is Year 1. Celebrated her birthday, can't wait to give birth, my tummy look so huge.
October - Finally, gave birth to my sweet baby girl - Katniss. I couldn't be more happier. Sleepless but happy.
November - Nanay had to cut her stay due to impending operation to remove her gallstones. So sad.
December - Christmas is happier with Katniss around. Struggled a bit, especially being sleepless, so lucky I have a very supportive husband. 
posted by JV @ Friday, June 19, 2015  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER