UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, November 05, 2015
VAMPIRE MODE
My days are getting shorter, Katniss - my little one, is on "vampire" mode, mostly sleeping during daylight and up with tons of energy at night. 

We would usually sleep around 2AM or 3AM, the thing is, I haven't been able to take my usual afternoon nap since Hermione started her Aikido classes which is twice a week and from 4-5PM. I feel I'm missing a lot in life, having to wake up mid-day.

I still have not completed the layout of Katniss Christening album and haven't started the layout for their birthday album, good thing the voucher I bought from Photobook can be extended. I've also been wanting to put up the Christmas decorations,  I hope I can do that this weekend. Good thing that my brother-in-law is here to help me out with baby sittinga and house chores or else the house would be a total mess.

I have a lot of things I'm planning to do, but I don't have the time and energy for it. I even stopped baking for a while, been forced to buy a chocolate muffin  when I crave for one from Starbucks which cost QR10 which I can do for way much lesser.

On the other hand, I'm glad that we were able to switch Hermione from Karate to Aikido, she also has Gymnastics during Thursday and chose French Song for her ECA. She likes learning French. And I'm glad she loves it. She is doing very well in school except from being a real chatterbox.

Apart from the erratic sleeping patterns, Katniss is generally well, she had her 1 year vaccine 2 weeks ago. Her teeth are coming out, and she looks cuter than ever. God how I adore her. 



posted by JV @ Thursday, November 05, 2015  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER