UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Saturday, April 02, 2016
SAHM
Term 2 Break is almost over.  The week passed by with me being sick most of it, it was only this Thursday that I felt better, so I immediately jumped into the piling house chores that needed my attention, imagine doing a week chores in just a few hours. Exhausting!

I never imagined being a SAHM will entail such hardwork. Sometimes, I feel so tired, that I'm entertaining thoughts of going back to work but one smile from Katniss and one embrace from Hermione is all it takes to keep me going. Yes, its hard but its very rewarding, having to witness all the "first" moment, having to cook for them, play with them, and be just with them everytime they need you.

IM LIVING MY DREAM. THANK YOU LORD!



posted by JV @ Saturday, April 02, 2016  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER