UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
almost finish...







Work is so tiring these days...

After paying another visit to the wake of my ninong, Mr.Buncs and I headed to SM North to buy another abaca twine ball from Regalong Pambahay. We passed by Dimensione where we saw what we have been looking for the longest time - a center table. The sales lady informed us that they will go on sale on Wednesday so we decided to come back by then, a 10% discount is not bad after all...

We also bought a new flat iron...our old one is not working for us since its very heavy. We went home and started decorating our house...it feels more homey now...what we want is to concentrate in one area at a time...so we can manage our funds well and work on the details.

I'm so happy that Mr.Buncs is into the decorating thing with me. He's very supportive. I'm really thankful that I have a wonderful husband.
posted by JV @ Tuesday, April 18, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER