UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Busy Bee...
Its almost 12NN here in the office and I just got back from a series of meetings.Hay.

The office seems to be quieter since most are on vacation leave, lucky for them. I was supposed to be gone next week for a whole week vacation with my hubby, probably to Puerto Galera since we are on a "saving" mode after having spent most of our savings in our "moving-out" project. My VL was recalled since I need to help out in one of our important project.

Well, I don't really mind since the company outing is scheduled soon, we will have our VL sometime in May.

We went home at 7PM last night...I updated our expenses sheet while hubby busied himself with our laundry. After finishing off the updates, I marinated chicken for his baon and ate yogurt ice cream and cheese curls hehe.

Of course, we watched 2 episodes of LOST before going to sleep.
posted by JV @ Tuesday, April 11, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER