UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, April 10, 2006
getting ready for summer!

I have been very busy the last couple of days since we need to launch a new project for our client on a very tight schedule.

By Friday, I thought I needed some pampering, I went to the salon to have a foot and hand spa and I had my nails done.

Come Saturday, hubby went out to purchase new tires for our car while I cooked tinolang manok, we had our lunch and went to SM. After buying a couple of items for the haus, such as: vanity mirror for the CR, clothes organizer, table runner, place mats, salt and pepper shakers, another set of pot holders and hand towels and ironing mat.

As we are about to leave, we passed by Executive Optical, I tried on one of their sunglasses from Ralph Lauren and we ended up buying it. Starting January, I've been looking for sunglasses but can't seem to find one. Its really true that, you will find what you're looking for when you stop looking for it.
posted by JV @ Monday, April 10, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER