UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Manic Sunday...
Its Sunday and I'm here at the office...monitoring the test run for our project that will be launched on April 26.

It's been a very busy week for me...except last Wednesday when we accompany my in-laws to the airport and had the whole day off with Mr. Buncs, we went to SM, bought a center and side tables at Dimensione then we watched Tristan and Isolde.

The tables were delivered yesterday completing our sala. I was so elated to learn that Mum is still in need of curtain rods, I can give her ours so we can buy the native blinds we saw at SM. We will be needing around 5K to cover up all the windows, maybe we can schedule it before the 2nd quarter ends. Mr. Buncs wanted to buy a console which I beg him not to - for now...we shell out most of our savings for the house and I wanted to take a break so we could start saving up. I intend to buy an SUV by the end of the year, it need not to be brand new, a second hand will do. We're selling our car to my bro...so we atleast a couple hundred thousands for the SUV.

I wanted also to start saving up for a small business, Mr. Buncs said I can open up a small business with my friends...hmnnnn

I wanted to do so many things...but there's so little time.
posted by JV @ Sunday, April 23, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER