UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Mr.Buncs
It's Tuesday, the day before the grand launching of our project. We've been working really hard since February for this one. It will be a grand media event as it will be unveil by no less than PGMA.

My hubby was kind enough to do the laundry for me, he's been also preparing his baon since I'm always asleep by the time he goes up for work. He will go home early today to transfer our stuff to the other room where its more quieter. Our neighbors is really driving me crazy.

Sometimes, I'm asking myself what have I done good in my past life to deserve my hubby. I love you Honeybabes!
posted by JV @ Tuesday, April 25, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER