UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
My long weekend...
Back to the real world...

Last week was a very tiring week for me, after the launching of our new project, we headed to Subic White Rock Hotel last Friday as part of the company's advance party. We arrived around 7PM, headed to our hotel room then went out for Dinner. At 12NN, I retired as I was really really tired...the spa I had last Thursday evening at City Lifestyle didn't helped.

We had a great time with the games and the party afterwards, nevermind the hotel staffs whose giving us a hard time. At 12MN, I decided to go back to our room and had a good night sleep while the rest are up till the wee of the hours making themselves drunk. I don't drink, I simply does not like it.

In the morning we went swimming after trying the banana boat, it was fun! We arrived home part 7PM, I ended sleeping early. I woke up early the next day and prepared breakfast for my hubby...then went on snooze mode after eating breakfast. We then met my bro at Gateway to get our car back, we bought kitchen organizers and some personal stuff. I colored my hair since its cheaper to just buy from the drugstore, I saved around 1K+ by just doing it at home...and my hair turns nice...

We are going home early today since I need to do laundry. Before I forgot, I had henna tattoos at my right hand and foot =)
posted by JV @ Tuesday, May 02, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER