UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Friday, May 12, 2006
Saving for the rainy days...
Wow! Rainy season have started...

After 9 hours of sleep, I still feel sleepy...I know, its because of the weather. Hubby went out early bidding me a goodbye kiss while I'm still half-asleep to go to Sybase - Ortigas for his certification exam on Linux.

While I decided to get up at 8:30 AM and by 10:00 AM, I'm already here at the office, had a cup of coffee for breakfast. I'm starting to get annoyed to some of my staff...I spent 1 hour lecturing them last night and still the sage continues today...hay.

I updated our expense file, only to find out that we will not be able to save this Month. We had several major expenses like additional furnitures, car-related expenses, house-related expenses and personal stuff that are due for payment. Based on our cash-flow projection, we should be saving around 20K per month which never happened since January, hay. I think I need to reassess our cash flow. We did spend a lot when we moved to our own apartment. I feel that we should stop spending for house-related stuff and just be contented for a while for what we have. Hubby gives his earning to me and just get his personal allowance while I on the other hand keep the expense file updated and see to it that we saves from our earnings....This June, I'll see to it that we will live by our budget.
posted by JV @ Friday, May 12, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER