UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Want to be preggy...
I just came back from the caravan, I reported at 5:30 AM here in the office then we headed to Malabon where the Serbisyo Muna Caravan of GMA will be held, as we are one of the participants.

After munching a couple of yema candies, I went blog hopping and I was happy to find out that one of my
co-w@wie is pregnant already as I read through her story I was secretly hoping that I will soon get pregnant too...but my hopes are running low this time since I got the signs that I'll be having my menstruation soon...I usually have bad headaches and a huge pimple before my mens, on the side kwento, Mr.Buncs and I watched MI3 last night, it was a nice movie though Mr. Buncs kept on insisting the MI2 is better, I didn't argue since I can't remember the story hehe.
posted by JV @ Thursday, May 04, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER