UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, May 08, 2006
Long tiring weekend...
I met my friends Sesil and Joy last Friday at Gateway Mall, we missed being together that they ended up sleeping at our apartment because we tried to fill each others with our kwentos.

My hubby fetched us from Starbucks after his game and a couple of beers with his friends. We slept past 3AM chatting in our room while Mr. Buncs slept on the couch. The next morning I prepared tocino, tuyo, dried pusit and rice for breakfast then we headed to Sta. Lucia where Mr. Buncs dropped us off to go on shopping while he drove to their place in Cainta to get a few things and greet his Kuya - it was his birthday.

I got a new pair of shoes from City Girl and a few table centerpices from one of the stall there then we headed to Marikina. We bought lechon manok and pancit as pasalubong, its also my brother's birthday.

After pigging out, Mr. Buncs took a nap while I exchanged stories with my mum....I missed being with my family. Around 5PM we went to my lola's wake, stayed there chatting with my cousins 'til 12MN.

Yesterday, we spent our day resting, catching LOST and Dr. House episodes. As the evening approaches we busied ourselves with household chores, hubby ironed our clothes while I cleaned the 2 rooms upstairs. I will be cleaning the sala hopefully this week.

As I vacuum our room, I contemplated on whether to push through twith our vacation plans, it will be better to just stay here in Manila next week than to go to Puerto Galera since its so hot and I'm not a "beach" person, I will enjoy more my 5 days VL at home, watching movies, getting spa, eating out. I suggested that we buy aircon with our budget instead...which hubby agreed.

I'm 3 days delayed, I'm getting excited and anxious as each day passes...I really hope and pray that I'm pregnant.
posted by JV @ Monday, May 08, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER