UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Wash Day
Whooah!

Great to be back here in the office - I'm not excited about work but the A/C here. It's really hot outside.

We are planning to go to Coco Beach on mid May, I had a reservation, I'm just waiting for the confirmation from the hotel staff. As preparation, we headed to Gateway Mall last Monday to find a perfect bag from Nike but ended up empty handed since we couldn't find something that would fit to our taste. Anyway, we will be going to Sta. Lucia tonight to continue the search.

We went home early last night - I did the laundry for 4 whole hours...it was so tiring, I was really kinda pissed off to myself since most of the clothes belonged to me, I'm glad that my hubby helped me. We had noodles and egg as our dinner - I was planning not to have dinner but since my stomach is starting to react violently - I obliged to its desire hehe.
posted by JV @ Wednesday, May 03, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER