UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, March 07, 2010
Bare Mineral Makeup


Bare Mineral Makeup. I've been dying to get my hands on these, unfortunately they only ship BE in US or Canada, I was able to get myself a US-based address through Citibank's Borderlinx. But, decided not to push through with the orders. Why? the shipping cost alone is enough to bleed me dry. Maybe one of my overseas-based wedding clients will be kind enough to carry these for me...or I heard there are online re-sellers, maybe I should try checking them out. For now, I have no other choice than to keep using my current stash - the camera-ready full coverage foundation with SPF 15 from Smashbox and Cinema Secrets concealer. I love love Cinema Secrets, I've been using it for more than a decade. 

posted by JV @ Sunday, March 07, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER