UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, March 08, 2010
Hermione's Day
I intentionally restrained myself from going out. I spent the whole sunday with the family since I wanted to spend time with my little girl. I bathed, put her to sleep and played with her. At 6PM, I was dead tired, my asthma kicking in after she threw tantrums here and there with me saying no to her hiking up and down the stairs. I had to bribed her with the Hi-5 episodes just to calm her down. I salute her nanny for being so patient with her, she is one little person not easy to deal with. Maybe we should consider giving the nanny another raise, she's been very good in taking care of the little princess. So I guess, its only fair.

Actually, when Hermione was in the hospital, I witnessed how my baby can be really so demanding being hyper active. That's why I made sure to make yaya's birthday extra special. Yaya Jane is not perfect, because nobody is, but we can see that she truly cares for Hermione and that makes her the best nanny.
posted by JV @ Monday, March 08, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER