UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, March 07, 2010
Summer


The heat is on! As I'm preparing for our much-awaited 7-day Bora Trip, I got myself a new sunglasses from CK for quite a steal. I already have a brown one so I preferred black this time. The next 2 weekends reads: shopping in my calendar, again for the trip. I still need aqua shoes and tons of shorts and sundresses for our little dalaga. Swimming shorts for the husband and a new bathing suit for me plus other stuff (I'm still trying to shorten the list hehe), which reminds me, I  need to hit the threadmill. I'm gonna ask the husband to set it up again, I had it stored when I  learned I was preggy.  I have to really cutback those preggy pounds that I gained, I'm running out of time.
posted by JV @ Sunday, March 07, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER