UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Manic Monday...
They say that whatever it is you start your monday with, will be true for the rest of the week. Today, I got a glimpse of what's going to be for the rest of the week - and I don't like what I saw.

Anyway, I don't have any choice don't I? I just have to make the most of it and try to let it as less stressful as possible.

As I was trying to squeeze some "me" time before sleeping by chatting with my SIL while blogging, the little girl rose up from her sleep, maybe she missed playing with us this morning  since she was still snoozing when we left for office. As tired as I am, I manage to play and put her back to sleep. That was the best way to end my monday.
posted by JV @ Tuesday, March 23, 2010  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER