UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, July 17, 2011
MY WEEKEND...
Since I was really soooo tired last weekend, I decided to cutback on my "malling" a bit. Hubby needs to see an optha in Medical City, he dropped us at Megamall to roam around. We got there too early so we ended up in the grocery, I bought fruits and  chocolates for my mom and chips for my little brother. When the shops opened, we headed to Watson and grabbed some personal stuff for me and yaya. I bought yaya a manicure set complete with nail polish in different colors. Yaya was very happy I can see it in her  face with her loots, its my small way of thanking her for taking care of my one and only daughter while I'm at work.

I wasn't able to buy clothes and bags as planned except for a jacket at R.A.F since I cannot shop decently when the little girl and her dad are with me. We had lunch at Bonchon Chicken and had milk tea at Bubble Tea before heading to Fun Ranch in Libis. The place was quite disappointing, we were hoping Hermione could play at Leaps and Bounce but the place looks dirty...and its so hot in there, we thought it was under renovation or something, so we ended up riding the carousel. We cut our visit since its not that nice there so we just went to my mom's place and had dinner there before going home.

I wake up earlier this morning, I want to start my Sunday real early, I decided to watch Eagle starring Tatum Channing, gosh I really like this guy. At 9am, Hermione found me downstairs which  made her cry, she always does that when she realized that I left her, to make up for it I fixed her a bowl of Koko Crunch for her breakfast. After the movie, I went to the kitchen to cook lunch while the little lady played with her yaya, my menu: Pork Binagoongan, Friend Squid and Steamed Veggies. I hit the treadmill for 15 minutes before having my lunch, to compensate for what I'm about to load hehe. At 2pm my therapist arrived for my home massage, sooooo relaxing. I was able to sleep for an hour. At 5pm I readied and went to mass with hubby and canvass for eyeglasses. Hubby was diagnosed with astigmatism and  he's quite far sighted so he was advised to wear prescription eyeglasses so there we are hunting every eyewear store. As for me, since I can't find a nice-looking frame, I will just stick to my contact lenses. The stores were almost closing when we went to the parking lot, we stopped by at Starbucks for a doze of caffeine boost.

Now, I'm here still awake while my hubby and daughter are sleeping soundly in their beds.
posted by JV @ Sunday, July 17, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER