UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, July 18, 2011
ON A DAY LIKE THIS...
3rd day in a row- that my migraine is giving me a nightmare.

Got to the office a bit late than planned because of traffic, although I'm flexi time and all, I usually leave the house with the hubby between 7:30 to 8:00am. I had to rushed a powerpoint presentation since our project meeting was moved way earlier. Work is as usual, though I have a new project and I'm a bit excited about it.

It was nearly six o'clock when I realized I need to pay for my credit card and water bill so I grabbed my bag and went out, then I went grocery shopping after taking a light meal at KFC. Hubby told me not to do my shopping at the forum again since its a long work to the parking lot and the grocery bags are killing his arms, I agreed to just to my grocery during weekend.

Hermione is already sleeping when we went up to the room, we're training her to sleep early so we can rest too, though we kinda miss our bonding 'til midnight. I promised to sleep early tonight so I'm cutting on browsing time, I'll just play one Vampire Diaries episode and that's it!
posted by JV @ Monday, July 18, 2011  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER