UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, December 23, 2012
NOT SOOO CHRISTMASIE...
This is the first Christmas that I will not be spending in the Philippines. I am usually uber busy preparing during this season hosting and attending parties and shopping for gifts.

As we just arrived here, there's no need to host parties and there's no invitations for parties. We would be celebrating the Christmas Eve at Millenium Hotel dining with Hubby's team who the same as us, stayed here. Most of the pinoys have gone back to Pinas to celebrate with their families so it would just be a small group here celebrating.

I was spared of the endless Christmas shopping for families, friends and godchildren. I managed to buy my 3 brothers their Christmas presents before I left (iPhones so they can communicate with me), for my mom, I just gave her the money to shop whatever she want. And gave bonuses to our helpers. We didn't get the chance to pick a gift for my Tatay and in-laws though.

We hope to celebrate Christmas in 2014 and thinking about that makes me excited, I have to start my Christmas shopping early to prep for that!






posted by JV @ Sunday, December 23, 2012  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER