UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Sunday, January 06, 2013
TIMEOUT
I have a killer migraine for 3 days now. It comes with my monthly period and I hate it. Thanks to Aleve for making it manageable. And another thanks to my hubby for taking care of the house and the little girl while I'm on "sickleave." Hubby went to the grocery earlier since I'm not in the mood due to my bad headache before fetching our friend from the airport.


While he is away I popped a lot of Aleve because I really want to go out and shop hehe. Mango texted me that they are now on their final sale so off we go to Villagio Mall. I was able to score some tops from Mango and Zara. Then we went to Patchi and ask hubby to buy me chocolates. Patchi and Godiva are heaven-sent. Though price is really a bummer (around Php3K to 5K) so I don't get to have them as often as I want,  I can settle for the good old Bounty, Mars and Cadbury for my everyday chocolate ration. However hubby is buying me my supply of Patchi every month.

GAP is also on sale for more than a week now. I was able to get Hermione some tops while hubby and I were able to buy shoes from Aldo and Naturalizer respectively. This is my past time here since we can't go to movies with the little girl in tow. So its just shopping and eating out.

We have yet to try crabbing (like fishing but with crabs), swimming and other outdoor activities, because I'm a bit lazy due to the cold weather hehe.


posted by JV @ Sunday, January 06, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER