UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Wednesday, January 02, 2013
LOOKING BACK: 2012
2012 has been a good year for us.

Early this year we were presented with a new opportunity when hubby was given post in one of the biggest IT company outside the country. It came as a surprise as he was not planning on working overseas again and I'm happy with my work. But the compensation package is so tempting and he was given a family status that means we can  be with him. 

We decided to take it. The next 3 months went by processing his documents while I became busy with work as I was given bigger and challenging projects. We were able to bring  the little girl though for short vacay despite our busy schedules to Cebu and Hongkong. 

Hubby left last May, and I resigned from work last June, so I could focus on what needs to be done before we leave the country. 

I was able to rest and take care of my little girl, hone my cooking skills, go to the gym, spend time with my family and friends. I was able to attend my bestfriend's wedding and celebrate Hermione's 4th Birthday at Girl's Home Orphanage.

Leaving my family and friends is the hardest part of migrating to a new place. I surely miss the weekly bonding with my parents and brothers. The coffee sessions and dinner with my friends.  Thanks to facetime, facebook, skype and viber, I get to see them often.

Being a full time SAHM is a new game for me. There are times that I want to go back to work but whenever I would try to talk to Hermione about it, she would always say: " Daddy will go to the office and Mommy stays here with Hermione. Mommy takes care of Hermione"- I would just smile and shrug off the idea of going back to corporate world. Not now.

Hubby has been very supportive of my new role, he would help me with the house chores and would always drive and show me around. He would always take me to shopping as he knew this is the main reason I want to work so I could shop (without guilt) haha. He is really a very generous and loving husband.

Hermione is as adorable as ever. Being with her gives me pure joy and happiness. And I treasure each moment that I get to spend with her. She is just perfect. 

Thank you Lord for all the blessings, love and guidance. 
posted by JV @ Wednesday, January 02, 2013  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER