UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Confessions of a Shopaholic...
I'm having a problem with posting here, it seems that blogger has limitation on number of characters per post. Until, I'm not that familiar on how this works, I shall limit my entries to short ones hehe.

I'm halfway reading Confessions of Shopaholic and somehow I feel that I need to reassess our financial situation. You see for the past couple of months, I was not able to save from our earnings, so from now on I vowed to Cut Back on our expenses by:
  • Segregate the budget money from the savings by putting it into different accounts. Savings Account are not to be touch unless in extreme emergency situations.
  • Live by the budget. If I want to buy something that is not budgeted, I should cut down on other expenses.
  • Check for altenative brands to purchase instead of the pricey regular buys.
  • Limit eat-outs to twice a month.
  • Save on electricity by always checking lights, electric fans. Limit the ironing of clothes to once a week and do not iron everything. Do watch movies downstairs to save on airconditioning system.
  • Wait 'til we can afford to buy what we want, do not take advantage of credit cards.

These are the doable things I can think of as of now. I hope we can really follow these.

posted by JV @ Tuesday, May 23, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER