UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, May 22, 2006
Last week...
I'm here again in my office chair, I kinda miss sitting here. I was on vacation leave last week but instead of going to Puerto Galera, we just stayed home since I was sick, it began last Friday I felt my throat is burning like hell, I had trouble swallowing and as the afternoon passes, my fever started to manifest, but I had to stay at the office 'til 8PM since its our department meeting and I don't want to cancel it again.

Come weekend, I just stayed mostly in bed, sleeping and being nursed by my loving hubby. I felt better by Tuesday and decided to go to SM North for grocery, mostly junk foods. We also bought 2 whole cakes from Red Ribbon, talking about being hungry for so long.

Last Wednesday, we went to Cainta to visit my in-laws, had our lunch there and went to Sta. Lucia Health Care for a checkup on my stomach, leg and throat. Luckily, I'm almost okay except for the hyperacidity, the doctor advised me to walk around the office so my leg wouldn't hurt from the lack of activity hehe. We also seen an ob-gyne who advised us to have timed intercourse this Month. You see, we are trying to have a baby since early this year, but apparently no baby yet for us since I have an retroverted uterus for a start...she also told us what's the best intercourse position for cases like me, she will then see us next month to check other limitations and hopefully fix it.

By Thursday, I was not feeling well again, stayed home 'til Friday, watching movies, marathons of 24, CSI. I was so lucky to have hubby in the house too, cooking for me, nursing me...

By Saturday, I felt a lot better, hubby cleaned the sala, we watched Da Vinci Code but it took us 10 years to get tickets at Gateway Mall...I also got a mag and Confessions of a Shopaholic. Got home around 12MN.

Sunday comes, spend it cleaning the house, hubby mostly, while I went to the Salon for my manicure and pedicure and straight to supermarket for some ingredients. After I got home, I cooked the sloggy bananas from my in-laws and turned it to Banana Que and cooked Sinigang na Liempo for our dinner. After watching TV and reading 2 chapters of my new book which is a must-read, I say! I bid my hubby goodnight.
posted by JV @ Monday, May 22, 2006  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER