UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, November 12, 2007
I feel happier...
Two weeks after the accident that changed how I view life - I began to smile a lot, I even heard myself laughing, how I missed the old me.

My hubby went back to work, my family made sure that I have internet connection so I'll not die of boredom. Actually, I wasn't bored at all, I felt that I have so many things to do, read, plan, organize, etc. My list is really swarming with things I needed to do. Unfortunately, I can't still use both hands, my shoulder hurts. I have to endure another week of physical therapy.

This is the first time that I don't have to work for a month. I don't have to think about the problems, the projects, and the whole office scene.

I'm planning to start a new business venture with my friends, and to take our wedding coordination seriously. I'm starting the business plan now in between me browsing and chatting with friends.

Labels:

posted by JV @ Monday, November 12, 2007  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER