UNDOMESTICATED WIFE
musings.raves.rants.ramblings
Monday, November 05, 2007
A second life...
So many things happened last month...I was so busy with work, yes, work takes so much of my time. I work for 5 days - minimum of 12 hours a day and during weekends I'm out of town, conducting briefing. We were gone to General Santos City last October 23, I'm not feeling well enough to travel but I insisted, come Saturday morning when we were on our way to Koronadal, we met a vehicular accident. The van that we rented swerved several times after hitting a road sign which caused it rear tire to expload, the van rolled twice then skid off the main road. I just froze.

I prayed to God not to let any harm come to us while the van was making it turns. Fortunately, we survived the accident, with bone fractures and mild bruises, one of the passenger who happens to be our field personnel was in critical condition.

I felt so alone when I was confined in the provincial hospital, my hubby cannot go to GenSan right away since the flight is fully-booked. Our office managed to coordinate things for us while we were there. We were brought to Medical City straight from the airport.

I was happy that we were finally in Manila. Last Tuesday, I was confined again because of pneumonia and asthma. By Friday, I was allowed to go home to rest for the next two weeks while undergoing physical therapy.

My hubby never left my side, he takes care of me like a baby.

Yes, this is my second life...and I intend to make it the best I could have.

Labels:

posted by JV @ Monday, November 05, 2007  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: JV
Home: Manila, Philippines
About Me: 30-something. A wife to a wonderful husband. A mother to my little chinita. Career Woman by Choice. A Coffee Drinker.Shopaholic.Book Lover.Blogger.Movie Addict.
Know me more
Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Mums
Chat with Me



blogspot
statistics


Personal - Top Blogs Philippines BLOGGER